Thank you to all who joined us for the Eugene Celebration Pet Parade, Eugene Celebration Parade, and the EC Tribute Show at the Cuthbert Amphitheater! It was your overwhelming input and encouragement that made these events so successful, so we thank you, Eugene!
Stay tuned for details on events for 2015!
2014 People's Parade Award Winners:
The Eugene Celebration Parade awards prizes only to formally registered parade entrants that are highly entertaining and best represent the award's category. Entries are judged on entertainment value to the audience, creativity and concept, and enthusiasm of the parade entrant(s).
- BEST VIEW: First Place - La Comunidad Latina. Second Place - Arts and Business Alliance of Eugene.
- BEST DRESSED: First Place - Portland Superheroes Coalition and Star Wars Oregon. Second Place - Society of Legitimization of Ubiquitous Gastropod (SLUG Queen).
- BEST IN STEP: First Place - Sheldon Colleens of Sheldon High School. Second Place - Halau Hula O Na Pua O Hawaii Nei.
- BEST LAUGHS: First Place - Eugene Family YMCA. Second Place - Eugene Backyard Farmer.
- BEST LISTENING: First Place - Kudana Marimba Band. Second Place - Soroptimist International of Eugene.
- KIDS ARE BEST: First Place - Camino del Rio Elementary School. Second Place - Safe Routes to School.
- JUDGES KNOW BEST: First Place - Yes on 92! Oregon Right to Know. Second Place - Lane Community College.
- BEST ELEMENTARY/MIDDLE SCHOOL ENTRY: Arts & Technology Academy Family School Band
- BEST HIGH SCHOOL BAND: Willamette High School Marching Band
- BEST OF SHOW WINNER: Middle Eastern Dance Guild of Eugene
Eugene Celebration Parade
1016 Willamette Street
Eugene, OR 97401